To restore native Agarwood species in their former habitats of the target Community Forestry sites of the Southwestern Cambodia contributing to the country National Forest Program (2010-2029)
- Rehabilitate former Agarwood ecosystems as the country piloting area;
- Raise awareness on the advancement of native Agarwood restoration in Southwestern Cambodia;
- Establish an effective enabling environment to support the development of family-scale private sector in native Agarwood species plantations.
- 12,500 seedlings planted for each of the four provincial sites;
- Data on status of native Agarwood species established in each provincial site;
- National technical workshops on the status of native Agarwood species conducted for stakeholder discussions and data dissemination;
- Two (2) hectare of native Agarwood plantations established by family-scale and private sectors in each of the four target provincial sites;
- Official lists of private and family-scale plantations established in all four provincial sites;
- Capacity building on forest ecosystems and typical native Agarwood habitats provided to owners of family-scale and private plantations.